• Follow up on shipping advice from source units.
• Send shipment updates to clients.
• Issue PO / SOA for back-to-back sales and update data.
• Advise/Coordinate/Prepare shipping documents with source units as per requirement and regulations of shipment destinations.
• Ensure timely delivery of documents to destinations to avoid Demurrages and/or other additional costs.
• Ensure timely payment to shipping lines in cases of Freight Collect or Pre-payments.
• Coordinate with finance for the preparation of invoices to receivers and securing payment against shipping documents.
• Follow-up and receive payments from clients and for payment to the suppliers.
• Prepare stowage plan for break-bulk vessels depending on destination.
• Coordinate with Network Shipping
o Freight Rates Inquiries and Confirmation
o Feedback on difficulties or problems faced with Shipping Lines
• Coordinate with the shipping lines to receive booking confirmation and communicate the same with suppliers. (Foods and Fresh).
• Open new vendors in the system, open new accounts for customers and create of new items in system.
• Handle claims for export clients, hold invoices, book and issue Credit notes to clients and update claim table.