The Main Purpose of the role:
This position will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Credit & Collections department to ensure compliance with Company credit policies. This role will also be responsible for preparing reports and managing daily department operations, including customer-related matters such as credit limit evaluations, outstanding debt calculations and account reviews.
The main areas of responsibility:
- Assign and evaluate customer credit limits.
- Release orders on hold during non-business hours.
- Review Monthly closing of Accounts Receivable (A/R) sub ledger.
- Review the monthly bad debt calculation.
- Review of customer accounts.
- Provide regularly reports on Accounts Receivable balance and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Prepare weekly cash forecasting based on forecasted sales.